5 Reasons You Should Try CoolSculpting
If you have suffered from relentless fat that won’t go away no matter how much you have tried, you are not alone. Whether it is stubborn tummy fat, thigh fat, and even your chin, it is incredibly frustrating to try so hard without success. If this sounds like you, CoolSculpting might be the right choice for you.
What Is It?
CoolSculpting, also known as cryolipolysis, is a non-invasive procedure that helps to remove stubborn fat by freezing the fat cells. There is no surgery involved and the results happen gradually as the fat cells die off. Here are some reasons that you should try CoolSculpting.
Who Can Have It Done?
If you are wondering whether you can have CoolSculpting done, you need to remember that the procedure is non-invasive, which allows many people to have the procedure without harm. The procedure is ideal for patients who are already at or close to their goal weight who work out and eat well regularly. That way, the fat that remains is truly the stubborn fat that refuses to budge. There is no age limit to the procedure.
Why Get It Done?
Beyond the goal of fat loss, there are plenty of reasons to consider CoolSculpting in place of other treatment options. Here are a few:
- It’s Painless: The procedure itself does not cause pain. You might have a little numbing sensation from the cold and a tugging sensation or pressure from the machine, but there are no incisions or injections involved. The machine that is used has a hose that looks like a vacuum cleaner. It is put on the cooling plates that focus on the area that has the excess fat. The excess fat is targeted and the frozen fat cells will die off. The discomfort is minimal and easily managed by most patients.
- It’s Safe: While cosmetic procedures are normally safe, CoolSculpting is safe as you do not need to have any major intervention to have it done. It is considered one of the safest methods of fat reduction, since the fat cells are targeted, keeping the area around them safe. This is because fat cells freeze at a warmer temperature than your skin does. It is also safe since there are no wounds that require care and healing, you do not need to worry about infection or recovery time.
- The Results are Natural: Probably one of the best things about CoolSculpting is that since your body sheds the fat cells gradually over time, your results look completely natural. No one will know that you had any intervention to help get rid of the stubborn fat. Since it comes off gradually, you will look like you are just gradually losing weight through diet and exercise. You will not need time off from work either, so no one will know that you did anything unless you decide to tell them that you did. The system works with your body’s natural disposal system in order to eliminate excess fat, which is better than forcibly removing them.
- It’s Quick: The whole process of a CoolSculpting visit can be done under an hour. That is a fast appointment that might be accomplished on a lunch hour or just as a simple doctor’s appointment. It will not impact your daily schedule or life in any way, but you will still see amazing results.
- It Lasts: Remember that CoolSculpting is the process of freezing excess fat cells. Once those fat cells have died off, there is no chance of them coming back. As long as you keep up with good diet and exercise, you will not need to worry about the stubborn fat regrowing where you don’t want it. There are no special diets or exercises you need to do to maintain the results.
With enough planning, you can get the beach-ready body that you have always dreamed of, all without the invasive procedure that is required with regular cosmetic procedures.
If you are wondering whether CoolSculpting is right for you, give our office a call and schedule a consultation with Dr. Crippen. Together, you will be able to determine whether CoolSculpting will be able to give you the results that you were hoping for.